Welcome to Sixth Form!
We want to make your time in the sixth form meaningful to you, a place where you can further develop your skills and interests.
Get a copy of our Student Guide, there is lots of handy information.
What we do.
What we do in Sixth Form:
· Focus on English and Maths and ICT;
· Activities out of school;
· Work based learning and placements;
· Developing independent living skills;
· Studying for national qualifications and awards;
· Personal and Social Development;
· Sport and Leisure time
You will get your timetable when you start with us!
Sixth Form Rules.
In our Sixth Form everyone has a right to be:
· Safe and happy.
· Treated with respect.
· Listened to seriously.
· Given work they can do and
· Helped to try new activities and skills.
In our Sixth Form everyone should:
· Keep themselves and others safe and happy.
· Treat others with respect.
· Listen seriously to what others say.
· Not stop others learning and
· Try new activities and skills.