Safeguarding is amongst our highest priorities and as a School, we implement high standards of safeguarding procedures. Please find our policies and procedures relating to safeguarding below.
All staff in our school will:
- Have up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with and the protection of young people
- Display a commitment to the protection and safeguarding of young people
- Value and respect the views and needs of young people
- Be willing to work within organisational procedures and processes and to meet required standards for their role
- Demonstrate a commitment to fundamental British values and an awareness of how these can be promoted in direct work with children
Our Safeguarding contacts are:
- Mrs Sarah Baker - Executive Principal & Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Sharron Albery - Safeguarding & Attendance Manager, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
Please email safeguarding concerns to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Policies and Key Safeguarding documents are available in the Policies section of this website.
Trained safeguarding leads within the school able to provide DSL support:
- Mrs Allyson Fudge - School & Community Resource Manager
- Ms Carol Stone - School Nurse
- Mrs Nikki O'Halloran - Receptionist and Early Help Administrator
If you need to report a concern, please contact any member of our Safeguarding Team during school opening hours - this is 8.55am to 3.00pm term time only.
If you wish to report a concern outside of the school opening hours, including weekends and bank holidays, please contact:
- For children living in Derbyshire
- contact Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
- The Emergency Out of Hours team can be reached on 01629 532600 at all other times (including weekends and bank holidays)
- For children living in Nottinghamshire
- Contact for Nottinghamshire MASH Team 0300 5008080 (9.00am to 5.00pm)
- Emergency contact details are 0300 4564546 out of school hours, weekends and bank holidays